Posted by Captain
on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:39 PM
Nominations for Clan Awards being accepted
Welcome to the First phase of the October 2018 Clan Overdosed Awards- This is the Official Nominations Phase!
1. Send all proposed nominations to me by October 8, 2018 in a private message either on the website or the forum. Just copy and paste this message into a new PM and then fill in your nominations.
2. Nominations are not to be posted publicly until it is time to vote so do not post your nominations on the forum. Please just send them in a private message.
3. You may not nominate yourself.
4. You cannot nominate more than one person for each category award, EXCEPT, for the Top Division Players.
5. You are not obligated to nominate somebody for each award, but try to nominate as many as you can think of that are deserving of an award.
You have one week, from October 1st until October 8th to submit nominations for the following categories.
To see what rank a member is, check out this link: https://overdosed.net/index.php?view=Members
The Overdosed Award (person who is the best of the best in the Clan)
Best Member (Nominate a member of your choice rank of Enlisted through MWO5 rank)
Division with most recent Growth
Most promising new Division
Best voice on Teamspeak or Discord
The Jeeves Award (Always there when you need them)
Member who always has the answers to your questions
Best graphics artist
Big Brother Award (Always reminding us when we forget things)
Best Team Player
Most Improved Gamer
Most Helpful Gamer
The member who knows the MOST about the game they play
Top Division Players (Each member is allowed to nominate one person per Division)
Puppy Dog Award (Always happy no matter what happens)
Most Idle or AFK Member
The Perfect Angel Award (Always complimenting others)
The member who makes you laugh the most
On October 9th, the second phase will begin as I will go through the nominations, and the members with the most nominations for each category will be placed in a voting poll. Please let me know if you have questions, but do not post your nominations here! Voting will last for a week, then the final phase of posting the winners will be done.
Nominations for Clan Awards are being accepted via private message either on the website or on forum to me. See Overdosed.net for details. You have until October 8th to get me your nominations.